Invacare G-Series Full Electric Hospital Bed
Invacare's G-Series beds are the first homecare hospital beds certified to meet the latest standard in patient safety, IEC 60601-2-52. The G-Series beds feature an ergonomic bed deck features sturdy metal slat construction to provide greater support for patients lying in the bed while the extended bed height makes it easier for caregivers to tend to patients.
The G-Series Beds Feature:
- Pendant is ergonomically designed with an extended heavy duty strain relief for increased flexibility. Connects on either side of the bed for patient's ease of use.
- Supportive Sleep Surface - The slat deck provides a comfortable sleep surface for patients, reduces wear and tear on the mattress and is simple to clean, allowing for improved infection control.
- Interchangeable Bed Ends - Extensive travel range. Easy to clean and impact resistant.
- Ergonomic head and foot sections with elongated head section for increased patient comfort.
- IP66 Rating - Water-resistant connections to prevent fluid ingress.
- Crank Through electronics - Allows all motors to be operated manually in the event of a power outage.
- Meets IEC 60601-2-52 requirements.
- Meets FDA dimensional guidelines for bed
Invacare G-Series Specifications
|Range:||Travel Range: 15.5"-32"|
|Dimensions:||Overall Dimensions: 36" x 88"
Deck Dimensions: 36" x 80"
|Product Weight Capacity:||Safe Working Load: 450 lb.
Patient Weight Capacity: 350 lb.
|Shipping Product Weight:||204 lb.|
|Warranty:||2 year warranty - Mechanical and Electrical
5 year warranty - Welds
|Code Approval:||ANSI/AAMI 60601-1 3rd ed., ANSI/AAMI 60601-1-11, IEC 60601-2-52, IP66|