The Joerns Easy Care Hospital Bed - Integrated Width
All EasyCare beds now come standard with Advanced Care Positioning that improves upon the standard home hospital bed by also providing a chair position, trendelenbrurg and reverse trendelenburg. With an industy best in low beds, this helps to minimize the risks from fall injury. Also, industry leading high height for the hospital beds that create optimal positioning for caregivers.
The integrated width allows the bed to go from a standard 36" to 39" and even 42"! You can choose between 36" bed ends or 42" bed ends depending on the size of the mattress you would like.
- Bed Length 80 in standard (bed extensions are available)
- Bed Width 36" - 39" - 42"
- 600lb weight capacity
- Minimum height: 7 inches (not including mattress)
- Maximum Height: 30 inches (not including mattress)
- Underbed Clearance 23 ¾ in
- Maximum Back Angle 65 degrees to horizontal (head section)
- Maximum Knee Angle 35 degrees to horizontal (foot section)
- Grounded 3 prong electric plug
- Roll-in-Low 220 lbs
- Roll-at-any-Height 279 lbs
Help Me Choose
Need help deciding which configuration? Below are tips and recommendations, or give us a call! 214-363-2289
- Rolling Option:
- Roll in low means the bed has to be at the lowest position to roll.
- Roll in any height allows the bed to be pushed regardless of the heigh of the bed. There are intuitive locking and unlocking pedals centrally positioned at the foot end of the bed and easily visible due to the color-coded status indicators.
- Bed Rails: (see photos for examples)
- Deluxe Assist Handles are quarter rails, great for repositioning and as a strong support to get in and out of bed. The assist handle is mounted at an ergonomic height with an integrated pendant holder on each side. The handle pivots away for more space to get out of bed, or can remain in place to be a support. These bed handles are greatly accepted in memory care facilities but may need prior approval.
- Soft Care Deluxe are metal half length rails with a soft plastic covering that makes it easy to grab onto at any point on the rails, making it ideal for arthritic individuals. With one simple release from the leaver, the rails swing slightly forward then down and out of the way. If using to assist in standing, the multiple grip options make this a great assist to pull and support while the individual transfers out of bed.
- Assist Device are basic metal half rails.
- If you need full length rails, please call 214-363-2289
- Bed Ends: While a few of the options are self explanitory, we will elaborate on the Advanced Staff Control
- Headboard Only
- Headboard and Footboard
- Advanced Staff Control with Headboard and Footboard is a panel in the footboard that allows caregivers to operate the bed by the foot of the bed, rather than the hand control.
- Width Difference of the bed panels will be determined on what size mattress you would like. If you go for a 35/36" mattress, we recommend the 36" wide bed ends. If you would like a 42" wide mattress, we would recommend the 42" wide bed ends.
- Bed End Shape: See photos
- Bed End Color: See photos
- Advantage Therapuetic HomeCare Mattress is your basic all foam mattress
- Advanced Countour 4.4 Mattress is a high end mattress with 4 anatomical zones for optimal comfort for your head, shoulders, torso and heel wutg 4 internal layers providing outstanding pressure redistribution and support.
- Supra APL Low Airloss Mattress is a high quality and economical low airloss and alternating pressure therapy mattress. This is suitable for any home care wound treatment protocol.